NSW SES was at the start of implementing an IT security project framework designed to upgrade their current systems. The core focus of this project was to improve SES security posture by implementing technical security controls and introducing new systems.
The Services Company worked together with SES on:
- Project Management in leading and delivering technical IT projects.
- Cybersecurity skills at a consultative level, which delivered a technical project and add value where technical & administrative controls were lacking.
The Services Company's team were able to:
- Review current policies, procedures and systems
- Define current state
- Provide recommendations on ideal future state
- Provide a roadmap to reaching ideal state