The Services Company were engaged by Regional NSW to manage two phases of their content production for their Intranet Refresh Project. The Services Company provided a team of content and intranet specialists.
- Working in collaboration with Business subject matter experts to produce, edit, proof and publish Intranet content in suitable formats (written, visual, multi-media, etc) to meet the needs of intended audiences.
- Ensuring content meets best practice accessibility and usability standards.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the style, editorial and publication guides, templates and process.
- Contributing to the development and execution of user experience and/or user acceptance testing.
- Helping establish and coordinate an Intranet Content Community of Practice
The original intranet that we were required to refresh:
- was not user-centric in design or structure and did not meet best practice usability and accessibility standards.
- was technically difficult to manage resulting in inconsistent, out-of-date, incomplete and poor-quality content.
- was on a standalone platform (Squiz) with highly static content with limited features and functionality.
- did not integrate with, and therefore could not leverage the features and functionality of the Office 365 platform (SharePoint, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI) to create a single, cohesive experience for staff.
TECHNOLOGIES:Originally on SQUIZ Matrix platform, migrating to Office 365 platform (SharePoint, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI)
The Services Company provided a team of SharePoint, PowerBI and content specialists to manage phase 1 of the project. Following the success of phase 1, we were reengaged for phase 2 and provided a team of content specialist to project manage and deliver new content.
The project was a success for Regional NSW